Brad has been teaching ‘ukulele for over a decade via private lessons, workshops, and online. He’s taught alongside top-notch ‘ukulele players such as: James Hill, Herb Ohta Jr., Bryan Tolentino, Kevin Carroll, Gerald Ross, and others while on staff at events such as George Kahumoku Jr.’s Slack Key Guitar & ‘Ukulele Workshop and the Hawai’i Island ‘Ukulele Retreat. Brad’s teaching has been called “easy-to-understand” and his three-dimensional approach allows a single class to cover several skill levels at once.
Here are some of Brad’s teaching venues of the past decade.
- George Kahumoku Jr.’s Slack Key Guitar and ‘Ukulele Workshop (2016-present)
- Hawai’i Island ‘Ukulele Retreat (2013-present)
- Kahumoku ‘Ohana Music and Lifestyle Workshop (2011-2015)
“THANK you! Your uke class was exactly what I needed to inspire me to seriously practice. Your metronome tips alone were actually the best part of the camp.” ~ James Kirkkindall
- Seattle’s Totally Relaxed Ukulele Musicians
- Mother Pluckers
Local Group Lessons:
- Waimea Middle School (K-Art)
- North Hawai’i Education and Research Center
- Hawaiian Cultural Center of Hamakua
Want to have Brad join the teaching fun at your next ‘ukulele festival or workshop? Get in touch by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.